Updated: July 2021
To all our valued clients and friends,
Firstly, we would like to thank all our wonderful pet parents for your patience, support, and understanding over the last year. Your kind words, positive reviews, survey responses, and friendly emails have meant so much to us. As our clients, we consider you members of our team and partners in caring for your pets!
Since March 2020, we have been following CDC guidelines and the progress made in each Bay Area county and have based our social distancing policies on this information. Starting June 15, 2021, and the lifting of many restrictions in California, we want to make you aware of what we are doing to continue to keep you, your pets, and our staff members safe. This is our top priority.
At all VetnCare locations, in accordance with CDC and California guidelines, we will be continuing the requirement of masks or face coverings for all clients and staff members at this time.
If you are visiting one of our locations, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to drop off your pet for treatment or asked to reschedule.
- Please wear a mask or face-covering! You will be required to wear a mask or face-covering regardless of vaccination status upon entering our hospitals. Please be aware that if you do not have a mask or face covering, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment. We will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask if you need one.
- At this time, we are welcoming into the hospital only those clients who have appointments with a doctor. We kindly request that this visit be limited to one pet parent, and you maintain 6ft distance at all times.
- Please bring your phone and ensure it has sufficient charge. Let us know the best number to reach you on and have your phone ready. We may need to communicate with you during your appointment time.
- We kindly request you cancel your appointment should you or a member of your family be feeling unwell or showing any signs of COVID-19.
We appreciate your continued patience with our team and your kindness and adherence to wearing masks and maintaining social distance.
We understand there are a lot of changes to restrictions from a federal, state, and local level and we will continue to closely monitor the situation, but we hope you will help us continue to keep our teams healthy and ensure we can continue to provide our services to the community.
We encourage you to check this page and our social channels for the latest updates on our actions in compliance with local authorities. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns about the health of your pet and/or your visit to our hospitals.