To all our valued clients and friends,
We hope you and your loved ones are doing well during this unprecedented time. Independent and together... has never meant more to us than it does right now.
Firstly, we would like to thank all our wonderful pet parents for your patience, support, and understanding during this difficult time. Your kind words, positive reviews, survey responses, and friendly emails have meant so much to us. As our clients, we consider you members of our team and partners in caring for your pets!
We remain focused on the health and safety of our staff and our communities, as well as our commitment to you and your pets. This is our top priority.
Since March, we have been following CDC guidelines and the progress made in each Bay Area county and have based our social distancing policies on this information.
For some time now, we have implemented recommendations for social distancing, client-less exam rooms, sanitization/cleaning, and PPE, including wearing gloves and masks at all times. We are also continuing with our high standards of hospital and professional hygiene to minimize any infectious risks.
If you are visiting one of our locations, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please reference our “Social Distancing Safety Protocols” ahead of your visit.
- Please wear a mask! You must have a mask to drop off your pet. Please be aware that if you do not have a mask or face covering, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- Only in emergency situations or end-of-life appointments will we be allowing clients inside the hospital. We kindly request that this visit be limited to one pet parent, and you maintain 6ft distance at all times.
- Please bring your phone and ensure it has sufficient charge. Let us know the best number to reach you on and have your phone ready. This is how we will communicate with you during your appointment time.
- Please plan to pay via credit or debit card. We are enforcing contactless payment as an added layer of safety for our clients and teams, due to the risk associated with cash transactions.
- We kindly request you cancel your appointment should you or a member of your family be feeling unwell or showing any signs of COVID-19.
We appreciate your continued patience with our curbside/contactless experience. This time-consuming process, along with an overwhelming demand for appointments, has caused our phones and appointment schedule to be busier than ever. We appreciate your kindness, compassion, and adherence to wearing masks and maintaining social distancing during this ever-evolving situation.
With the pandemic far from over, we will continue to operate curbside for the foreseeable future. Fortunately, the drop off/pick up solution appears to be a very positive experience for our patients! Rest assured - your pets get extra special love and attention when you are not there!
We will be continuing to see all Pinole Pet Hospital pet parents and patients at:
1511 Sycamore Ave, Suite B Hercules, CA 94547
We will be continuing to see all Hill's Veterinary Hospital pet parents and patients at:
2423 Grove Way, Castro Valley, CA 94546
If you are unsure about the location of your appointment or whether you should keep your appointment during this time, please reach out to us by phone or email. We will assist in determining if an in-person meeting with our veterinarians is necessary or required.
We encourage you to check this page and our social channels for the latest updates on our actions in compliance with local authorities. We will keep you updated if we reduce our open hours or close entirely. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns about the health of your pet and/or your visit to our hospital.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation, stay focused on keeping our teams and communities healthy and provide you with the support you need. Please stay safe and healthy.