Groveway Veterinary Hospital in Castro Valley, California is a full service companion pet and exotic animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet’s health care. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner. In April 2013 we successfully achieved accreditation by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). This makes our hospital among only 12% of veterinary practices throughout the US and Canada that have made this voluntary commitment to excellence.
At Groveway Veterinary Hospital we believe Vaccinations are extremely important for our pets. We also know that keeping your Vaccines up to date can get expensive. That’s why we are offering the Castro Valley community. “Vaccines for Life” a program that ensures all our pets have access to Vaccines.
For a one off payment of $99 your pet will be covered for life! So, the sooner you get started with Vaccines for Life, the more you’ll save. Find out more…
As part of our health assessment we evaluate your pets behavior, review its dietary and husbandry history and complete a full and careful physical examination. From here an appropriate diagnostic pathway or treatment plan will be created.
Why Choose Us?
- Veterinary examinations available 6 days a week by appointment (emergencies exempt)
- Convenient location with plenty of free parking
- Experienced and skilled team of Veterinary Doctors and Technicians
- Well equipped hospital facility with surgical theatre, cat and dog wards, in-house laboratory, digital x-ray and ultrasound
- AAHA Accredited, reassuring you that your pet is in safe hands
- Interactive website with online pharmacy, online booking and prescription refill options